16 Mar 2018
Britain’s ‘worst ever’ child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED – UK Mirror, 2018/03/11
The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town – Telford – went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.
As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.
The Mirror’s 18-month investigation reveals abuse on unprecedented levels. We found:
- Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
- Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
- Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
- Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
- One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
This is a terrible account of what happens when this behavior remains unchecked and is allowed to spread. Young girls have been abused since the 1980s. And we see how paralyzing fear can be… fear of being called a racist allowed this behavior to persist.
28 Feb 2018
Islamic State Fighter On Trial Admits Terror Group Sent Him Disguised As Refugee – Breitbart, 2018/02/17
For the last eight months, the judges in the court have tried to determine whether or not the men were sent by the Islamic State, or whether they were radicalised independently.
The eldest defendant, 27-year-old Mohamed A., confirmed to the judge that he had been commanded by the Islamic State terror group to infiltrate the wave of refugees and wait in Germany for further instructions.
The 27-year-old said that he trained with the terror group in its former capital of Raqqa for three months with four different weapons before heading to Europe. An Islamic State member also gave him a forged passport along with a sum of $1,500.
3 Jul 2017
2017/07/03 – Who is Charlie Gard, what is the mitochondrial disease he suffers from and why was there a legal battle? – UK Telegraph
Charlie is a 10-month old patient in intensive care at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) in London.
Doctors discovered he had a rare inherited disease – infantile onset encephalomyopathy mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome (MDDS).
The condition causes progressive muscle weakness and brain damage.
His parents wanted to take him to the U.S. for some experimental therapy.
But doctors at GOSH concluded that the experimental treatment, which is not designed to be curative, would not improve Charlie’s quality of life.
Therefore, the matter goes to court. The UK court denied their request. The European court upheld the UK court decision.
They have raised over $2 million via GoFundMe. This has to be terrible for the family. No reports of this anywhere in the U.S.
President Trump has tweeted in as well…
This is what results from government controlled single payer health care. They make the decisions because they control the flow of money.
12 Jun 2017
2017/06/12 – Cops release all Manchester concert bombing suspects – CBS News
All the suspects arrested over last month’s Manchester concert bombing have been released without charge, British police said Sunday, acknowledging that detectives were still not sure whether the attacker had accomplices.
Greater Manchester Police said Sunday that all 22 people arrested on suspicion of terrorism offenses had been released without charge.
Suspects arrested under terrorism laws can be held for up to 14 days before they must be charged or released.
12 Jun 2017
2017/05/30 – Ex-Guantanamo Bay inmate is arrested after being linked to an ISIS recruiting network eight years after he was released from the controversial prison – UK Daily Mail
A former Guantanamo Bay inmate is among six people from an alleged ISIS recruiting network who were detained on Tuesday.
Sabir Mahfouz Lahmar was one of the six suspects arrested in Bordeaux as part of the crackdown, a French judicial source said.
Lahmar was freed from the US detention center in Cuba in 2009 after France agreed to accept him, the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, revealed.
The 48-year-old was one of six Algerians detained in Bosnia in 2001 on suspicion of plotting to bomb the US embassy in Sarajevo.
12 Jun 2017
2017/06/12 – EU to open case against Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic over migration – Reuters
2017/6/05 – Czechs halt taking migrants from Italy, Greece under EU relocation scheme – Reuters
The Czech Republic will halt taking in migrants under an EU scheme to share asylum seekers who arrived in Greece and Italy, citing security concerns, the government agreed on Monday.
Under a plan agreed in 2015, the European Commission wants EU member states to each admit a quota from a total of 160,000 asylum seekers stuck in the two Mediterranean countries. Most have fled conflicts and poverty in the Middle East and Africa.
But several EU members including the Czech Republic have protested the decision and some have refused to take in any people under the scheme.
“Due to the aggravated security situation and the dysfunctionality of the whole system, the government approved… a proposal to halt this system for the Czech Republic,” Chovanec told a news conference following a cabinet meeting.
30 May 2017
2017/05/30 – Ex-Gitmo Inmate Among 6 Detained from French Jihadi Network – VOA News
A French judicial source says a former Guantanamo Bay inmate is among six people from an alleged jihadi recruiting network linked to the Islamic State group who have been detained.
The official said Tuesday that the suspects arrested in Bordeaux included Sabir Mahfouz Lahmar, who was freed from the U.S. detention center in Cuba in 2009 after France agreed to accept him.