27 Feb 2018
Trump announces re-election campaign and Brad Parscale as campaign manager – CBS News, 2018/02/27
President Donald Trump announced that he’s running for re-election in 2020, and Brad Parscale, who served as the Trump campaign’s 2016 digital guru, has been named campaign manager.
The president had already filed for re-election — he filed his Form 2 paperwork with the Federal Election Commission hours after he was inaugurated over a year ago. He has also held a number of re-election campaign rallies already.
I guess the campaign manager is the news here, since he had already filed with the FEC.
9 Jan 2018
A supposed “tell all” Trump book was released that said he did not want to win the election.
So which is it… did he collude with the Russians to win, or did he not want to win? It can’t be both…
1 Nov 2017
2017/10/30 – Election fraud charges filed in 197th District special election – Philadelphia Inquirer
Four members of an election board were charged Monday with intimidating voters, casting bogus ballots, and falsely certifying the results in their polling place during a March 21 special election for the state House’s 197th District.
Those charged include Dolores Shaw, 61; Calvin Mattox, 52; Thurman George, 57; and Wallace Hill, 60. The four — all Democrats — manned the ballot machines at the Esperanza Health Center at Kensington and Allegheny Avenues in the 43rd Ward, one of the polling places where complaints about illegal electioneering were lodged.
3 Jul 2017
2017/06/28 – 150,000 names erroneously on R.I. voting list – Providence Journal
Secretary of State Nellie M. Gorbea has identified roughly 150,000 people erroneously on the state’s voters rolls and has begun to clean them up, she told The Providence Journal on Tuesday.
Nearly 65,000 names have been removed since Gorbea took office in 2015, and another 30,000 have been marked as “inactive,” a first step toward removing them.
“It’s not really fraud,” Gorbea said. “It’s really just inaccuracies.”
12 Jun 2017
2017/06/09 – Canvassers charged in fake, fraudulent voter registrations – Associated Press
Twelve employees of a Democrat-linked group focused on mobilizing black voters in Indiana are accused of submitting fake or fraudulent voter registration applications ahead of last year’s general election in order to meet quotas, according to charging documents filed Friday.
The Indiana Voter Registration Project’s effort to register primarily black voters was overseen by Patriot Majority USA, which has ties to the Democratic Party, including Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and former President Bill Clinton.
9 Jun 2017
James Comey Hearing: Full Transcript of Ex-FBI Chief’s Testimony
- Trump was never under investigation per Comey.
- Loretta Lynch influenced wording that Comey used with regards to Hilary Clinton’s email controversy.
- Regarding the conversation between Trump and Comey. He felt something was wrong, but did not tell the Attorney General – but did give his notes to a friend at the Columbia Law School (Daniel Richman) to leak to the press. He never took notes about his conversation with Loretta Lynch.
- Trump “hoped” Flynn would be cleared, which does not violate the law.
- Comey agreed that the three things Trump requested were (per Rubio) – number one, be loyal; number two, let the Mike Flynn thing go, he’s a good guy, he’s been treated unfairly; and, number three, can you please tell the American people what these leaders in Congress already know, what you already know, what you’ve told me three times — that I’m not under — personally under investigation?
- The Russians never altered the election per Comey. They tried, but were unsuccessful.